Musikraft neck thickness options

Talk about modding or building your own guitar from scratch.
JVG
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Musikraft neck thickness options

Post by JVG » Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:03 pm

I am in the process of selecting specs for another neck from Musikraft (my preferred maker - no affiliation, i just like them), and noticed they now provide the option of choosing the exact neck thickness, in addition to the fairly long list of pre-set options.

Of course it costs ($100 extra) but may be of interest to those who are picky about such things.

https://musikraft.com/product/provide-a ... thickness/

GilmourD
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Musikraft neck thickness options

Post by GilmourD » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:34 am

JVG wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:03 pm
I am in the process of selecting specs for another neck from Musikraft (my preferred maker - no affiliation, i just like them), and noticed they now provide the option of choosing the exact neck thickness, in addition to the fairly long list of pre-set options.

Of course it costs ($100 extra) but may be of interest to those who are picky about such things.

https://musikraft.com/product/provide-a ... thickness/
I almost feel like they're getting into the almost imperceptible range of differences here given that they have so many options already!
At Musikraft, we value our customers' feedback and continually strive to improve our products. By incorporating extensive feedback from musicians like you, we have expanded our back profile offerings to cater to a diverse range of needs and requirements.

We understand that not everyone has the same size hands or playing styles, which is why we've taken painstaking measures to provide a comprehensive selection of neck options. Our commitment to detail ensures that every guitarist can find a neck that feels tailor-made for them.

In addition to our own meticulously designed profiles, we take pride in offering painstaking duplications of Fender's Custom Shop Profiles. Our skilled craftsmen have replicated these iconic profiles with exceptional precision, allowing you to experience the legendary feel and performance of Fender necks with our own superb craftsmanship.

By combining the iconic heritage of Fender with our dedication to quality, we bring you the best of both worlds. Now you can enjoy the timeless allure and unmatched playability of Fender necks while indulging in the craftsmanship and attention to detail that sets our necks apart.