Where to sell Danocaster necks

Discussion of newer designs, copies and reissue offset-waist instruments.
terryreynolds
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Where to sell Danocaster necks

Post by terryreynolds » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:17 pm

Review of Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum

If, among the models with the best rated vacuum cleaners, you want to witness strong suction power that can clean up anything, you have come to the right place with this review of the Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum cleaner.

OVERVIEW

The Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Lightweight Cordless stick vacuum cleaner is the embodiment of a combination of highly efficient suction power, user-friendliness, and great flexibility in a single stick vacuum. If that is not the definition of high quality, we are not sure what is. However, we do have some bad news: High quality often means expensiveness... and this vacuum is on the higher end of affordability.

Yet, do not be too discouraged. If you see this in a positive and optimistic way, you will find that the quality and performance it offers you are worth more than the price that it comes with. And with its strong durability, this vacuum will serve you well for a long time. It is still a good deal in the end. With proper care and maintenance, it might be the only vacuum cleaner you will ever need.

There should be no doubt about the efficiency of the vacuum’s suction power, as it comes with Dyson’s famous Cyclone technology. This is a special kind of technology that allows the machine to produce one of the strongest cyclonic suctions among the best vacuums while consuming energy at an efficient rate. Combined with the effectively designed brush roll, this makes the machine able to clean and pick up almost any kind of mess, smoothly and quickly.

For More Information: What is the best rated vacuum cleaner

The fact that the machine can save energy is very important, as the vacuum cleaner runs entirely on a limited battery life. It has been reported that the machine can run for about an hour on normal settings. With stronger settings, that time is drastically reduced to about 15 minutes. You should keep this in mind when operating the vacuum so that you can plan things out better and clean up everything.

Another great thing about this vacuum cleaner is that the dustbin capacity has been improved as compared to older models. Plus, because there is plenty of storage space, this means that you will not have to stop in the middle of cleaning to empty the dustbin. Speaking of emptying the dustbin, you will be happy to know that the emptying mechanic has also been improved to better help allergy sufferers avoid potential deadly allergens.

A downside of this vacuum cleaner is that it is a bit heavy. It weighs roughly the same as a conventional vacuum cleaner. However, because conventional vacuum cleaners are supported with wheels, you can easily push them around the house. In this case, you will be carrying a full-sized vacuum on your arm whenever you are operating it. Therefore, this might be ideal for some people, particularly the elderly.

CONCLUSION

Other than the weight problem, which is less of a problem than it actually sounds, this Dyson vacuum cleaner is one of the best vacuum cleaners on the market. The quality and performance of this vacuum are guaranteed by the reputation of Dyson. That means you know that you are looking at one of Top 10 vacuum cleaners out there.
Last edited by terryreynolds on Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Highnumbers
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Where to sell Danocaster necks

Post by Highnumbers » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:21 am

You have necks from Danocaster guitars to sell, or you want to buy a neck?

Those necks aren’t sold separately from the guitars, AFAIK.

HNB
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by HNB » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:25 am

He doesn't typically sell his necks. He does sometimes restore vintage guitars. Lately he is selling most of his stuff through LA Vintage Gear.
Christopher
Lilith Guitars

mcatano
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by mcatano » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:42 am

I believe Danocaster necks are made by USACG. You could order one to suit from there, and probably just ask them for whatever profile they do for his guitars.

Larry Mal
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by Larry Mal » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:00 am

This is almost certainly some kind of scam, people.
Back in those days, everyone knew that if you were talking about Destiny's Child, you were talking about Beyonce, LaTavia, LeToya, and Larry.

Stephen_42
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by Stephen_42 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:00 pm

Larry Mal wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:00 am
I think that's unlikely. Could very well be someone whose first language isn't English asking where to buy parts. (Mixing up buy/sell in a second language is an easy mistake to make).

gnoleb
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by gnoleb » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:01 pm

mcatano wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:42 am
I believe Danocaster necks are made by USACG. You could order one to suit from there, and probably just ask them for whatever profile they do for his guitars.
USACG was bought by MJT and their site hasn't been updated since 6/2019. The few times I've called have had no answer.

I'm afraid they might be gone.

Unicorn Warrior
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by Unicorn Warrior » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:27 pm

Larry Mal wrote:
It’s Danocaster himself. Posing to see if there’s a market interest for his necks alone :shifty:

Jaguar018
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by Jaguar018 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:36 am

Unicorn Warrior wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:27 pm
Larry Mal wrote:
It’s Danocaster himself. Posing to see if there’s a market interest for his necks alone :shifty:
I bought the pickguard that you can see on my Jaguar in my avatar off Danocaster back when he frequented OSG (it was some canceled project or something). I'm sure he could probably do well just selling necks, but I can only imagine all the people moaning about it.

wooderson
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by wooderson » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:39 pm

Unicorn Warrior wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:27 pm
Larry Mal wrote:
The neck is the best part of the Danocasters I've held but I've gotten weird about headstock shapes on Fenders - if the body is a straight clone of a Fender body, a trademark-infringement avoiding headstock (even if it's a minor change) would bother me forever.