Meteorazzcaster

Discussion of newer designs, copies and reissue offset-waist instruments.
Alexandre
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Re: Meteorazzcaster

Post by Alexandre » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:00 pm

jdr1014 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:54 pm
I like that pink Meteora/Tele/JM way better than any of the "mashup" models Fender has ever come up with....in fact, I really like it a lot! :)
Merci beaucoup. Je ne sais pas comment l'appeler !
J'avais pensé à Meteorazzcaster mais Meteorazzter ça marche aussi ou encore je sais pas .....

Jonesie
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by Jonesie » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:47 pm

BoringPostcards wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:58 pm
Jonesie wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:29 am
Chippertheripper wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:20 am

Yes to greens, cats, the French, and the good people of eastern canoodlya.
No to habs fans.
Of course it would be Brad Marchand doing the beating. The rat!
To be fair, your man just did a SUPER late hit to Bergeron prior to being beat down.

BoringPostcards
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by BoringPostcards » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:24 pm

Jonesie wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:47 pm
BoringPostcards wrote:
Jonesie wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:29 am

To be fair, your man just did a SUPER late hit to Bergeron prior to being beat down.
Not my man. My team is the Ottawa Senators, although I admittedly have a soft spot for the Habs, due to my grandfather having been a lifelong fan.
Brad Marchand is the type of player you want to have on your team, but never to play against.
Det er mig der holder traeerne sammen.

Alexandre
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Post by Alexandre » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:50 am

LVC wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:34 am
Bienvenue et bravo !

Tu as fabriqué le corps toi-même ? Le résultat est vraiment impressionnant ! (... et maintenant j'ai envie d'une Meteora moi aussi... :fp: )

Alexandre wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:36 am
J'avais effectivement pensé à un tele bridge bigsby B5 ou un Xaviere Roller Bridge tele ou alors faire comme sur ma jagcaster, c'est à dire garder le bridge d'origine et faire des trous de passage poir les cordes.
Je pense que le simple fait de remplacer le Tune-o-matic par une version à roulettes devrait te faire gagner en fluidité.

Et sinon, la base de chevalet que tu as utilisée c'est bien un X-Trem de chez Guitarfetish ? Tu en penses quoi ?

l'histoire de cette guitare.....
Au mois d'octobre 2022, j'ai voulu acheter une Squier Jaguar pour noël à ma fille. Je commande et je reçois un mail qui m'indique que la guitare sera livrée le......23 mars2023 !!!!!!! Piqué de colère j'ai annulé ma commande.

Du coup, j'ai contacté mon luthier qui habite à 7 kilomètres de chez moi. Il a découpé le corps sur mesure. J'ai acheté un manche de télécaster et j'ai mis ma signature Orya (le nom de ma fille). J'ai pris un micro Jazzmaster vintera et un icro télécaster Tex mex. . La plaque du bridge mon beau-père me l'a découpée car comme je l'ai dit je voulais plus une X-trem roller mais il était en rupture de stock. Le vibrato c'est un gotoh. Je regrette pour l'instant les mécaniques. J'ai posé des simples mais je vais les remplacer par des auto-bloquantes de chez gotoh. Quoi d'autre à dire ? si au final, j'ai terminé la guitare la semaine dernière.......donc pratiquement au même moment que j'aurais du recevoir ma Jaguar.....MAis je suis trop content du résultat.

Arthon
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by Arthon » Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:24 am

BoringPostcards wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:24 pm
Jonesie wrote:
BoringPostcards wrote:

Not my man. My team is the Ottawa Senators, although I admittedly have a soft spot for the Habs, due to my grandfather having been a lifelong fan.
Brad Marchand is the type of player you want to have on your team, but never to play against.
I HATE Marchand!! >:( >:( >:(
But I love Bergeron! My fav player :-* Bergeron playing for the Bruins is like Nickelback playing old sherwood green Jazzmasters.
The Blues Cartographer
(sorry for the spelling, I speak french)

Alexandre
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Post by Alexandre » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:51 am

Alexandre wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:00 pm
jdr1014 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:54 pm
I like that pink Meteora/Tele/JM way better than any of the "mashup" models Fender has ever come up with....in fact, I really like it a lot! :)
Merci beaucoup. Je ne sais pas comment l'appeler !
J'avais pensé à Meteorazzcaster mais Meteorazzter ça marche aussi ou encore je sais pas .....

Je crois que je vais lancer ma marque de guitare :-)

Jonesie
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by Jonesie » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:06 am

Arthon wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:24 am
BoringPostcards wrote:
Jonesie wrote:

But I love Bergeron! My fav player :-* Bergeron playing for the Bruins is like Nickelback playing old sherwood green Jazzmasters.
C'mahhhhn, it's hard to hate the B's this year. This team is just so aggressively brotherly to each other. Ullmark and Swayman's relationship and post-game hug are the thing that Disney movie endings are made of.

BoringPostcards
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by BoringPostcards » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:15 pm

Jonesie wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:06 am
Arthon wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:24 am
BoringPostcards wrote:

C'mahhhhn, it's hard to hate the B's this year. This team is just so aggressively brotherly to each other. Ullmark and Swayman's relationship and post-game hug are the thing that Disney movie endings are made of.
We’ll see if the president’s cup curse stops them from winning the cup. It’s ultra rare to end up 1st overall in the season, and then win the cup.

Downsman
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by Downsman » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:31 pm

I have to say as a Canadian living in the UK, trying to brush up on my French before a visit home to bilingual Ottawa this Summer, who loves offsets and watching the Ottawa Senators, this is proving to be the best thread ever :)

Wucan
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by Wucan » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:24 pm

Downsman wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:31 pm
I have to say as a Canadian living in the UK, trying to brush up on my French before a visit home to bilingual Ottawa this Summer, who loves offsets and watching the Ottawa Senators, this is proving to be the best thread ever :)
As a Canadian who lived in Ottawa, this thread requires more French than you will once you land in our capital :lol:

Also, my condolences for being a Sens fan...

Downsman
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by Downsman » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:44 pm

Wucan wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:24 pm
Downsman wrote:
As a Canadian who lived in Ottawa, this thread requires more French than you will once you land in our capital :lol:

Also, my condolences for being a Sens fan...
Yeah, I know I can continue to get away with only speaking English, but I've always felt guilty not being able to ask for haricots verts instead of beans from the Quebecois farmers at the local market.

Re the Sens, it could be worse. I could be a Queens Park Rangers fan over here. Oh wait, I am :(

Embenny
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by Embenny » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:44 pm

I'm a bilingual Ottawan, so this thread has started to feel like worlds colliding.

I grew up in Montreal and burned out on decades of Canadiens mediocrity (I was 7 when we won in '93, but I only started really appreciating hockey in the Saku Koivu era). I can't bring myself to root for them anymore. I was actually cheering for Tampa when Montreal accidentally made it to the finals a couple of years ago.

I've lived in Ottawa for the majority of my adult life, so I'm really excited to see where the Sens rebuild goes. They've got a lot of young talent for the first time in ages. I haven't been able to care about a Sens game since then let Karlsson walk away.

There are rumours that potential buyers of the team include Ryan Reynolds and The Rock. There are also rumours of a new arena that isn't in bum-fuck nowhere. If Ryan Reynolds buys the team and we get a new arena as Tkachuk and the others hit their prime, it'll genuinely be an exciting time to be a Sens fan.
The artist formerly known as mbene085.

Jonesie
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by Jonesie » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:39 pm

Embenny wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:44 pm
I'm a bilingual Ottawan, so this thread has started to feel like worlds colliding.

I grew up in Montreal and burned out on decades of Canadiens mediocrity (I was 7 when we won in '93, but I only started really appreciating hockey in the Saku Koivu era). I can't bring myself to root for them anymore. I was actually cheering for Tampa when Montreal accidentally made it to the finals a couple of years ago.

I've lived in Ottawa for the majority of my adult life, so I'm really excited to see where the Sens rebuild goes. They've got a lot of young talent for the first time in ages. I haven't been able to care about a Sens game since then let Karlsson walk away.

There are rumours that potential buyers of the team include Ryan Reynolds and The Rock. There are also rumours of a new arena that isn't in bum-fuck nowhere. If Ryan Reynolds buys the team and we get a new arena as Tkachuk and the others hit their prime, it'll genuinely be an exciting time to be a Sens fan.
Your Tkachuk is great. His brother down in Florida is an ass. I went to a Knights game back in January while I was in Vegas, it was against the Panthers and I'm happy I got to boo him mercilessly.

I'm excited about a Sens rebuild too. You guys have the bones of a great team.

Goddamn I need to visit Canada.

BoringPostcards
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by BoringPostcards » Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:00 pm

We derailed the thread. Sorry OP

At least it was a hockey chat, as those are rare.

Alexandre
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Post by Alexandre » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:13 pm

Downsman wrote:
Alors en plus d'être un fan de guitare offset je peux aussi donner des cours de français à mes cousins canadiens !!!!!!

Ça sera avec un grand plaisir