Re: What is this instrument?

All instruments that aren't guitars (or bass guitars).
Orang Goreng
Mods
Mods

Post by Orang Goreng » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:22 am

idiotbear wrote: Oops. I was forgetting that some people actually like Placebo. I've never been able to understand it, but there.
I'm not too familiar with them, only know the "hits", but I've never really understood the hate either. They're not a band I'd own records by, but e.g. Pure Morning is a pretty good song in my book. I certainly loved it when it just came out. Provided it's played pretty damn loud.
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man's a freak.

BenHagerty

Post by BenHagerty » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:36 am

Orang Goreng wrote:
idiotbear wrote: Oops. I was forgetting that some people actually like Placebo. I've never been able to understand it, but there.
I'm not too familiar with them, only know the "hits", but I've never really understood the hate either. They're not a band I'd own records by, but e.g. Pure Morning is a pretty good song in my book. I certainly loved it when it just came out. Provided it's played pretty damn loud.
Yeah, I don't think they are amazing, or terrible. I like to listen to them every now and then.

ugly casanova
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by ugly casanova » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:38 am

yay, another band bashing thread!

i used to listen to them when i was 15-16, then i didnt care for them for a long time and last week i saw a tv broadcast of the "Rock am Ring" festival where they were playing and i was wondering WHAT it was, that i liked them. its not that i hate them, they just bore me musicwise. haven't heard a complete song by them for years.

BenHagerty

Post by BenHagerty » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:18 am

Killamangiro* wrote: yay, another band bashing thread!

i used to listen to them when i was 15-16, then i didnt care for them for a long time and last week i saw a tv broadcast of the "Rock am Ring" festival where they were playing and i was wondering WHAT it was, that i liked them. its not that i hate them, they just bore me musicwise. haven't heard a complete song by them for years.
Yes, same pretty much.

ANYWAY, back to omnichords...