SSL Native Essentials sale

Get that song on tape! Errr... disk?
Larry Mal
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

SSL Native Essentials sale

Post by Larry Mal » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:44 am

Hey all, so after the Waves situation being in tandem with my having a relatively new computer, I've been kind of rethinking what my strategy with plug ins would be, and considering just having fewer tools that presumably would be of high quality that I could know well.

I was looking at some channel strips and the SSL software emulations are said to be very good, so today I see they are on sale for $50 so I bought them. This package is a channel strip emulation and a bus compressor.

I guess I have used them a little today and like them, but I can't give them any real endorsement, but some of you might be interested in this package at a good price.
Back in those days, everyone knew that if you were talking about Destiny's Child, you were talking about Beyonce, LaTavia, LeToya, and Larry.

BlixaFan
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: SSL Native Essentials sale

Post by BlixaFan » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:43 pm

it's a good package! I got all the SSL stuff when I got my SSL 2 interface. I like the bus comp, and depending on what material i am mixing, i'll often go between it and the API 2600. the API can be REALLY aggressive. the SSL i find is just a little tamer..