Photoshop Request-Bass V / XII / Jazzmaster

Got questions or suggestions? Want to show the world your dressing room creations? Post 'em here!
rank
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Photoshop Request-Bass V / XII / Jazzmaster

Post by rank » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:03 pm

I was wondering if any of you kind souls would consider this photoshop request (looking your way grey.exe after the amazing job you did with the Jazz Bass/Guitar mock ups). I am planning on making an Electric XII soon & here is what I need help with: I want a Electric XII "hockey stick" neck but I want to use a Bass V body. I want to run 6 of the strings through the body & the other 6 out to a Jazzmaster tremolo. I also plan on using the split Electric XII pickups. I want to see a mock up of this before I try to build it because something tells me I am going to end up with too much real estate on the back of the guitar. I am probably not going to have the trem be functional & may just use the amazing plates that Stereordinary makes but may cover it with a Jazz Bass cover with the "F" engraving. This sounds like a fairly complicated build & I want to make sure it looks good other than in my head before I get started. Any takers?
We are merely moving shadows.

rank
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Photoshop Request-Bass V / XII / Jazzmaster

Post by rank » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:19 am

Dang...I was hoping someone would have done this...Anyone want to BUILD one of these?
We are merely moving shadows.