Glad to find you all!

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
sidneyjohn
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Glad to find you all!

Post by sidneyjohn » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:34 am

Hi there!

I'm in Brooklyn(via London,UK),and have been playing about 16 years.the first bands that made me wanna playguitar were My Bloody Valentine,The Beatles,Ride ,spacemen 3..all had a jaguar in their mythology,so i wanted one for years.Being left handed it was a bit tricky,but i finally got one in 1999.It's a 95 Japanese reissue with a Seymour Duncan pick-up on the neck.Sunburst...I play guage 13 strings as i've always been a bit heavy handed when holding notes,and i found it helps a lot,and prefer to use a Mustang tremelo arm...Anyway,i read someone else saying they stare at their Jazzmaster for hours,and i can TOTALLY relate to that!I've been known to do nothing all evening except look at my baby...Its good to know there's a whole bunch of you out there,who are at least as obsessed as me!

My 2 biggest regrets in life are;

1.Not seeing Nirvana at Reading festival in the UK in 91,about a month before Nevermind came out(featured in the video to Lithium)...

2.Not buying a 2 grand late 60's lefty Jag with heavily weathered body,and block inlays on the neck when i had the opportunity a few years back...

fuzzking
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Glad to find you all!

Post by fuzzking » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:34 am

Hello and welcome!

There's tons of offsets to drool over at this place...

Cheers,

M
Nobody exists on purpose.