YO from Philly area

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
tchshwaah
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

YO from Philly area

Post by tchshwaah » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:00 pm

Just wanted to put up a "hello" post now that I'm starting to be more active in this community. Been a long time lurker, since my Squier VM Mustang with many mods became my prized possession about 5 years back. I then got a JMJM before Christmas last year and have not been able to put it down at all. Other offsets in my collection include a Squier VM Bass VI and a Warmoth Offset tele that came in the mail the other day and I've yet to assemble. Anyway, the offset obsession is real, and I'm enjoying being around others that feel the same! Looking forward to chiming in on threads and showing some pics of my beloved offsets. Cheers!

BTW I'm very active on Reddit, particularly in the guitar pedal trading subreddit (r/letstradepedals). Feel free to check out what I have there on the trade block. Looking forward to getting 50 posts so I can buy/sell here too because I'm always going through pedals, pickups, guitars, speakers, etc.

seenoevil II
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: YO from Philly area

Post by seenoevil II » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:04 pm

Aayyyy. Lots of Philly folks hang out here.

I'll have to check out that sub.

Go birds.
If it wasn't for disappointment, I wouldn't have any appointments.