Re: Greetings from a Bronco owner

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
Mute
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by Mute » Fri May 25, 2007 10:43 am

That really sucks! I mean, how could a package as large as a guitar suddenly “disappear” between the UK and France? It’s not exactly a long way from A to B.

799£ to ship an amp!?!?  ??? That’s insane! I'd rather spend that money on a new guitar.

k o y l
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by k o y l » Fri May 25, 2007 5:13 pm

Mute wrote: That really sucks! I mean, how could a package as large as a guitar suddenly ?disappear? between the UK and France? It?s not exactly a long way from A to B.
And I'm in the north of France so it's definitely not a long way !
Parcelforce said it left UK on the 8 of May so I suppose it arrives in France the same day which was a non working day here... maybe it has been forgotten in some dark corner of some warehouse or it's still in the customs hands... My biggest fear is that it had been stolen.
What's killing me is I will probably not be able to find another OT MIJ Jazzmaster if it never reaches me !  :(
Once you're lost in twilights's blue, you don't find your way. The way finds you...

tsalwel
Expat
Expat

Post by tsalwel » Sat May 26, 2007 2:26 am

k o y l wrote:
Mute wrote: That really sucks! I mean, how could a package as large as a guitar suddenly ?disappear? between the UK and France? It?s not exactly a long way from A to B.
And I'm in the north of France so it's definitely not a long way !
Parcelforce said it left UK on the 8 of May so I suppose it arrives in France the same day which was a non working day here... maybe it has been forgotten in some dark corner of some warehouse or it's still in the customs hands... My biggest fear is that it had been stolen.
What's killing me is I will probably not be able to find another OT MIJ Jazzmaster if it never reaches me !  :(
try contacting customs.....
ça ne ferra du mal a personne...
maybe they know more ??

keep fingers crossed....

???
  d
music ALLways
music  IS my motor

zhivago
Mods
Mods

Post by zhivago » Sat May 26, 2007 2:43 am

it'll all work out...I'm optimistic...I've had times when I waited for weeks, and then suddenly the package turned up.

I remember one time I posted a postal cheque to Scotland...

London to Scotland, first class post....three and a half weeks!!!...and this was in the same country!  :o  >:(

so yeah, it happens sometimes :(
Resident Spartan.

tsalwel
Expat
Expat

Post by tsalwel » Sat May 26, 2007 2:52 am

same here

bass VI from newark to brussel in no time
and then silence.........silence........worries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
contacted customs.......o yes its here......do you have a btw n°?....you know you have to pay duties.........

assholes
who know what would have happend when WE didnt phone THEM

>:(
  d
music ALLways
music  IS my motor