Hello from Zurich, Switzerland

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
greg-r
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Hello from Zurich, Switzerland

Post by greg-r » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:59 am

Hi everybody!

thank you for accepting me. my name is greg and i live in zurich, switzerland. even though i just startet playing the guitar 4 years ago (at the age of 34, now i let you do the math :freako: ) i was very lucky to get the chance to buy an original 1962 fender jaguar from a friend of mine. i was also lucky to be able to come up with the money for the guitar because i just sold my motorbike haha, so i kinda traded one hobby for another, or parts of it anyways.

i am currently purchasing a 1972 fender mustang in white. it was originally white i guess, but has been restored and refinished, with the aged white colour it would have now after 50 years. what i really wish for actually, is the competition orange colour. i just love that look on that guitar, its perfect. in my opinion no other guitar would look as good with that kinda colour. so i'm thinking about repainting it and very much look forward to suggestions from you guys. i guess i will open up another thread on that matter.... its kind of an extended introduction here haha

so thanks for having me guys! looking forward to a good time here on the forum

cheers!

whitewatersky
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Hello from Zurich, Switzerland

Post by whitewatersky » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:45 am

That’s great being Able to get your Jaguar from a friend. Nice way for things to work out !

Pacafeliz
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Hello from Zurich, Switzerland

Post by Pacafeliz » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:56 am

Hey there welcome aboard!

Grüess a mini alt Heimat (St. Galler Rheintal) us Köln!

Pat. ;D
i love delay SO much ...that i procrastinate all the time.