Hi from NC

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
Silent Will
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Hi from NC

Post by Silent Will » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:54 pm

Hi, Will here from Monroe NC. I have never done social media before but just got a new guitar and wanted to share. I got a Fender American Professional Jazzmaster and just love the way it sounds. The Jazzmaster has so much of a robust sound than the other guitars I have played and owned. I know part of the reason that the tone is so huge is the 1 Meg potentiometers in the guitar. I also have a Fender Deluxe Reverb Tonemaster amp, which is a very full bodied amp. They really go well with each other, like they are engineered for each other. I am a 45 y/o stay at home dad that is going to college online for the first time. I started playing guitar @ age 19 in original bands for awhile. I took a break from music after pouring my heart into my last original band. When I came back to playing music it was playing in cover bands to earn extra money for my family. I stopped doing that after 7 years and it was taking a strong toll on my marriage. I am a recovering alcoholic, chemical dependent that struggles with anxiety and depression. I am an active member @ Celebrate Recovery (Christian 12 step program). When I came back to music the next time it was after a strong spiritual awakening in my personal life. I have played at my current church for 7 years and 6 years at my previous church. I enjoy making music for others using the gifts God has given me.
Silent Will

Acidhouse
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Hi from NC

Post by Acidhouse » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:03 am

A little late but welcome to the forum.

terminalvertigo
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Hi from NC

Post by terminalvertigo » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:13 am

Welcome!

Glad to hear you got a Jazzmaster. that means the sickness is taking hold.

I await your further NGD posts :P
GoodDeals:Jaguar018-Skip-Scotty66-Noirengineer-Panoramic-Soundhack-Tribi9-Stereordinary-Dug-Ginnungagap-Loomer-Eupat-FenderBob-Franco-AWSchmit-PeterHerman-TweedleDee-Diceman-Prospect-Danocaster-Glimmertwin-Jetset-Staytuned-ukfuzz-Aen-Atomicmassunit-MT,etc