1969 Custom Maverick demo

Discussion of vintage Jazzmasters, Jaguars, Bass VIs, Electric XIIs and any other offset-waist instruments.
Post Reply
User avatar
PJazzmaster
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 4751
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:59 am
Location: Bo Diddley Technical Institute of Cryptozoology (European HQ)

1969 Custom Maverick demo

Post by PJazzmaster » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:17 pm

There aren't many Maverick demos online. Here is a brand new one. BTW: does the Maverick really have out of phase sounds by default as mentioned in that video? It doesn't sound like out of phase to my ears ???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PLIMqfon68

User avatar
Pacafeliz
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 15515
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: Cococologne, Germany

Re: 1969 Custom Maverick demo

Post by Pacafeliz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:25 pm

Nope he's wrong.
It's either in or out of phase. You get a better explanation in my vid...
*shrug*
i love delay SO much ...that i procrastinate all the time.

N0_Camping4U
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 821
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:59 pm

Re: 1969 Custom Maverick demo

Post by N0_Camping4U » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:42 am

Pat, please post your video. I’m gassing for one of these. Considering doing a build.
Eric Harris: I’m sorry I have so much rage, but you put it on me.

User avatar
kimson
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:53 pm
Location: Finland

Re: 1969 Custom Maverick demo

Post by kimson » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:24 am

Drool... I think someone already mentioned it in the Meteora thread, but why the hell not reissue this one?

User avatar
Pacafeliz
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 15515
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: Cococologne, Germany

Re: 1969 Custom Maverick demo

Post by Pacafeliz » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:18 am

N0_Camping4U wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:42 am
Pat, please post your video. I’m gassing for one of these. Considering doing a build.
well it's not exactly a good demo, but at least i get the pickup part right... :blush:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpxph_enDNs
i love delay SO much ...that i procrastinate all the time.

User avatar
kapepper
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:51 am

Re: 1969 Custom Maverick demo

Post by kapepper » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:12 am

Pacafeliz wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:18 am
N0_Camping4U wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:42 am
Pat, please post your video. I’m gassing for one of these. Considering doing a build.
well it's not exactly a good demo, but at least i get the pickup part right... :blush:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpxph_enDNs
Is this the same set up as with xii, concerning 4 way switch?

User avatar
Pacafeliz
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 15515
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: Cococologne, Germany

Re: 1969 Custom Maverick demo

Post by Pacafeliz » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:28 pm

Yessir, Fender wanted to get rid of their leftover XII parts, so I guess there were lotsa loaded, pre-wired bodies etc. Same electronics etc.
i love delay SO much ...that i procrastinate all the time.

User avatar
kapepper
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:51 am

Re: 1969 Custom Maverick demo

Post by kapepper » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:45 pm

Pacafeliz wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:28 pm
Yessir, Fender wanted to get rid of their leftover XII parts, so I guess there were lotsa loaded, pre-wired bodies etc. Same electronics etc.
Thanks!

Post Reply