Member ranking

For troubles with forum features or general questions regarding site moderation/administration.
User avatar
northern_dirt
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 13789
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:03 am
Location: So much better than Toronto, Scarborough

Member ranking

Post by northern_dirt » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:10 am

What's the difference between the two blue stars and two yellow stars in the ranking for members?

User avatar
Stratelejazzuar
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 6707
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:15 pm
Location: K-W, Ontario, Canada

Re: Member ranking

Post by Stratelejazzuar » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:34 am

If you scroll over it tells you what the stars designate. I think it's just a position title - blue are mods, and yellow is ex pat, which I think means they've been around since pre-histOSGic times, lol

User avatar
northern_dirt
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 13789
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:03 am
Location: So much better than Toronto, Scarborough

Re: Member ranking

Post by northern_dirt » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:37 am

I want Red Stars.. Ive earned my red wings here.. !!

User avatar
sookwinder
Mods
Mods
Posts: 10423
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:47 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Member ranking

Post by sookwinder » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:56 am

all I know is Jay is no.1 member and I am no.2 .
The rest are just ants in my world domination plan....
relaxing alternative to doing actual work ...

User avatar
northern_dirt
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 13789
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:03 am
Location: So much better than Toronto, Scarborough

Re: Member ranking

Post by northern_dirt » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:50 am

sookwinder wrote:all I know is Jay is no.1 member and I am no.2 .
The rest are just ants in my world domination plan....
So Red Stars??.. PLEEEAASSEEE?????

User avatar
Brock the Mod
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:28 pm
Location: Orange, CA
Contact:

Re: Member ranking

Post by Brock the Mod » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:00 am

northern_dirt wrote:
sookwinder wrote:all I know is Jay is no.1 member and I am no.2 .
The rest are just ants in my world domination plan....
So Red Stars??.. PLEEEAASSEEE?????
Commi

User avatar
northern_dirt
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 13789
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:03 am
Location: So much better than Toronto, Scarborough

Re: Member ranking

Post by northern_dirt » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:17 am

Brock the Mod wrote:
northern_dirt wrote:
sookwinder wrote:all I know is Jay is no.1 member and I am no.2 .
The rest are just ants in my world domination plan....
So Red Stars??.. PLEEEAASSEEE?????
Commi

Them's fighting words!
Image

User avatar
Stratelejazzuar
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 6707
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:15 pm
Location: K-W, Ontario, Canada

Re: Member ranking

Post by Stratelejazzuar » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:18 am

Yeah I want red too. Make mine a red maple leaf! :w00t:

User avatar
northern_dirt
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 13789
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:03 am
Location: So much better than Toronto, Scarborough

Re: Member ranking

Post by northern_dirt » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:23 am

Stratelejazzuar wrote:Yeah I want red too. Make mine a red maple leaf!
Fuggin Canook..

User avatar
Stratelejazzuar
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 6707
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:15 pm
Location: K-W, Ontario, Canada

Re: Member ranking

Post by Stratelejazzuar » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:43 am

northern_dirt wrote:
Stratelejazzuar wrote:Yeah I want red too. Make mine a red maple leaf!
Fuggin Canook..
"Ho$er Life" 8)

User avatar
northern_dirt
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 13789
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:03 am
Location: So much better than Toronto, Scarborough

Re: Member ranking

Post by northern_dirt » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:01 am

Pfft hockey..
:k

User avatar
northern_dirt
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 13789
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:03 am
Location: So much better than Toronto, Scarborough

Re: Member ranking

Post by northern_dirt » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:43 am

So no red stars :(

User avatar
Stratelejazzuar
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 6707
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:15 pm
Location: K-W, Ontario, Canada

Re: Member ranking

Post by Stratelejazzuar » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:54 am

northern_dirt wrote:Pfft hockey..
Blue leafs instead of red if your a leafs fan! :w00t:
:k

User avatar
northern_dirt
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 13789
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:03 am
Location: So much better than Toronto, Scarborough

Re: Member ranking

Post by northern_dirt » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:01 am

Stratelejazzuar wrote:
northern_dirt wrote:Pfft hockey..
Blue leafs instead of red if your a leafs fan!
I hate sports, hockey the most, Leafs the most of hockey teams...
They rank up there with RUSH, Kraft Dinner, Tim Hortons Coffee and David Suzuki
with things Im ashamed of, living in Canada..

User avatar
Brock the Mod
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:28 pm
Location: Orange, CA
Contact:

Re: Member ranking

Post by Brock the Mod » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:04 am

northern_dirt wrote:
Stratelejazzuar wrote:
northern_dirt wrote:Pfft hockey..
Blue leafs instead of red if your a leafs fan!
I hate sports, hockey the most, Leafs the most of hockey teams...
They rank up there with RUSH, Kraft Dinner, Tim Hortons Coffee and David Suzuki
with things Im ashamed of, living in Canada..
:D :D :D

Post Reply