Page 4 of 396

Re: What's on your workbench right now?

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:39 pm
by noisepunk
And here I was going "I miss seeing stereodinary's work..."
:?

Could you PM me the sale thread for those two bodies?

Re: What's on your workbench right now?

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:46 pm
by Stereordinary
I don't really have active for sale threads for either of them. Both of them I tried to unload a while back, but didn't get any takers. So I'm attempting to finish them up to sell more "complete." The yellow one will get a burst.

Re: What's on your workbench right now?

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:59 pm
by noisepunk
stereordinary wrote:I don't really have active for sale threads for either of them. Both of them I tried to unload a while back, but didn't get any takers. So I'm attempting to finish them up to sell more "complete." The yellow one will get a burst.
Ah ha, well I guess I'll just keep my eyes out for an official sale announcement then.

Re: What's on your workbench right now?

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:04 pm
by Stereordinary
Well, they're "officially" for sale now. They're just not done yet. :P

Re: What's on your workbench right now?

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:07 pm
by noisepunk
stereordinary wrote:Well, they're "officially" for sale now. They're just not done yet. :P
Well then can you send me a PM in leu of a for sale thread :P

Damnit Paul! I'm interested in these bodies! :D

Re: What's on your workbench right now?

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:15 pm
by Stereordinary
All right I'll PM (and anyone else interested), but no more talk of this sort here! :D

Re: What's on your workbench right now?

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:17 pm
by noisepunk
stereordinary wrote:All right I'll PM (and anyone else interested), but no more talk of this sort here! :D
They'll find us!

Re: What's on your workbench right now?

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:29 pm
by AWSchmit
stereordinary wrote: Don't ask.
Image
I just squealed like a little girl Paul.

Re: What's on your workbench right now?

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:07 pm
by Stereordinary
Oh yeah, your neck is right there isn't it? Did I mention that I got it radiused, inlayed, and slotted? I just need to fret it, and carve the back now. Oh, and the little headstock transition bit.

Re: What's on your workbench right now?

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:19 pm
by andrewdoeshair
Paul, I am SO looking forward to meeting you and learning how you are doing this! As I was reading your post I had 37 questions come up, and my mind was snatched from where I put it and launched into full-blown inspired creativity mode at each pic you posted...

By chance is that blue/green/sorry I'm viewing from a phone JM made of mahogany? ;)

Re: What's on your workbench right now?

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:33 am
by Stereordinary
andrewdoeshair wrote:By chance is that blue/green/sorry I'm viewing from a phone JM made of mahogany? ;)
Why, yes it is. 8)

Re: What's on your workbench right now?

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:49 pm
by AWSchmit
stereordinary wrote:Oh yeah, your neck is right there isn't it? Did I mention that I got it radiused, inlayed, and slotted? I just need to fret it, and carve the back now. Oh, and the little headstock transition bit.
I thought I saw some slots and a dot at the 12th fret. I'm pumped. I need to really get cracking on your stuff. Sorry.

Re: What's on your workbench right now?

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:14 pm
by andrewdoeshair
A quick mock up
Image
Getting clear coated...
Image

Re: What's on your workbench right now?

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:48 am
by scotty66
andrewdoeshair wrote:A quick mock up
Image
Getting clear coated...
Image
Andrew, that burst is dead sexy my friend !

Here's what's on my bench @ the moment ...

Image

And ....

Image

For a string change and to workout a buzzing issue ...

Here's the head of the Jazzstang w/ the waterslide I had made..

Image

Re: What's on your workbench right now?

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:03 am
by ukfuzz
Image
Picture taken on Andrew's workbench but still...