New Halon Bridge

Talk about modding or building your own guitar from scratch.
Lithium
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Re: New Halon Bridge

Post by Lithium » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:11 am

Halon guitar parts wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:16 am
hi to everyone!i know it is out of time but i d like to put some things in order...
first of all,let me thank all of you or almost all...
i really appreciate all the comments as i believe even negative comments are much of a help as these spot our weakness and help us improve
i m not going to use excuses and i really understand the point of view of the people who talk about our site.these 3 last years were really tough but this shouldn t care anyone who wants to see a proper ehsop-site.
however there is a certain person,who for some reason which i really don t know keeps lying...so please say any comment you like and i ll gladly accept it and try to improve,but saying that i asked personal details like credit card or else just make me think that this person have his reasons which are really shady.
i would never do this,every single person who talk with me know that even with paypal i don t accept payments as friend and family(eventhough,quite a few people proposed me this in order to avoid fees and i really thank these guys for their trust)as i want people to feel secure when they have to do with Halon.i just do what i d like others to do for me..
our new site-eshop is now on,so any comments(even the negative,or to better put it...especially the negative)would be a great help!
thank you guys
Haris
Hello Haris and welcome on this forum. It's very good and helpful you're taking time to answer directly to members. I was interested in your bridge but had to make a choice and went for another cheaper option for now but I will definitely keep an eye on your bridges as they seem very well-made.
Regarding your website, it's still a bit confusing as the home page doesn't get the visitor to the shop (few dead links as "Check us out" or "Shop now"). The only way to get to the e-shop is by using the links in the menu as far as I could check.

And I too would love more explanation about the sonic differences between all the options proposed, that would be help a lot to decide.

Halon guitar parts
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Post by Halon guitar parts » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:18 am

thanks for the comments-advices!we are planning to do both audio and audio video comparison of the different alloys soon,as this is what is all about after all!!!

JVG
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by JVG » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:57 pm

Just noticed Halon now has a Musicmaster bridge (or maybe it has been there a while and i never noticed).

Looks very nice.

https://halonguitarparts.com/product/mu ... er-bridge/

glennleaguesny
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by glennleaguesny » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:23 am

JVG wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:57 pm
Just noticed Halon now has a Musicmaster bridge (or maybe it has been there a while and i never noticed).

Looks very nice.

https://halonguitarparts.com/product/mu ... er-bridge/
I ordered one of these at the end of December, I think right about when he first put them up for sale. I'll report back how it is! It's going on a modified Cyclone project I'm working on