Can you recommend someone that would paint my headstock and apply a decal?

Talk about modding or building your own guitar from scratch.
postpostrock
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Can you recommend someone that would paint my headstock and apply a decal?

Post by postpostrock » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:06 pm

I would like to have my headstock painted on my JMJM. Any recommendations?
Always loved a maple headstock, but just enamored with a matching headstock lately.

mizbiz
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Can you recommend someone that would paint my headstock and apply a decal?

Post by mizbiz » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Yeah, email OSG member joeybsyc at joeybsyc@aol.com and ask him for a quote. He has a side business that refinishes Vintage Modified headstocks.

Typically, you'd have to have a certain amount of posts to obtain that info from the For Sale or Trade section... but since it's a service as opposed to an item that you'd be purchasing, I don't think it really matters, or anyone would really care if that info was shared...

postpostrock
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Can you recommend someone that would paint my headstock and apply a decal?

Post by postpostrock » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:03 pm

mizbiz wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:54 pm
Yeah, email OSG member joeybsyc at joeybsyc@aol.com and ask him for a quote. He has a side business that refinishes Vintage Modified headstocks.

Typically, you'd have to have a certain amount of posts to obtain that info from the For Sale or Trade section... but since it's a service as opposed to an item that you'd be purchasing, I don't think it really matters, or anyone would really care if that info was shared...
Thanks for the info!
I'm working toward my 50 posts - haha. Hopefully I get there soon so I can get on the Sale/Trade part.