ISO replacement pickguard for Squier Jagmaster

Talk about modding or building your own guitar from scratch.
SwayzeExpress
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

ISO replacement pickguard for Squier Jagmaster

Post by SwayzeExpress » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:22 am

Like the title says, I need a replacement pickguard for my Made in China Shortscale HH Squier Jagmaster. The few places I have found that can make them need either the original pickguard or a tracing in order to make a template. I no longer have the original pickguard so this is not possible.

I would be willing to buy the original red tortoise pickguard if someone has one lying around, I would also settle for a tracing or template of one so I can send it in to get one custom made.

Thanks

secondhand
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: ISO replacement pickguard for Squier Jagmaster

Post by secondhand » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:59 am

You will have to keep your eye out for one to come up on ebay, reverb etc.
I made a tracing once but can no longer find it. I am on the hunt as well. Good luck!
Good as the best. Bad as the worst!

SwayzeExpress
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Post by SwayzeExpress » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:06 pm

secondhand wrote:You will have to keep your eye out for one to come up on ebay, reverb etc.
I made a tracing once but can no longer find it. I am on the hunt as well. Good luck!
I am currently in contact with http://www.terrapinguitars.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and they have said that they have a template for the Vista series, but it does not fit the MIC ones. They said if I sketch the pickguard on the body and get a full-size scan of it that they will make a template from that. So I may end up going that route, thank you.

invisible man
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by invisible man » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:31 pm

I have just such a MIC Jagmaster that I will be selling soon, I could make a tracing, would have to figure out about the full size scan. Would a scan of the guard to better, against a black background maybe?
https://soundcloud.com/billy-gashade