Series/parallel wiring diagram for JM

For help with setups and other technical issues.
MayTheFuzzBeWithYou
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Series/parallel wiring diagram for JM

Post by MayTheFuzzBeWithYou » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:14 am

Hey Jason!
So am I! ...but I'm especially bad with the thing in front of me! Haha!
I checked out some theory about pedal building (so also about resistors, caps, pots and switches) so there is now (finally) some basic knowledge - but grounding is still a mystery to me - either it works fine or it doesn't at all... yesterday e.g. I had spanish speaking radio station interference in my Rangemaster/Fuzzrite double pedal-project ... in a german speaking country....so not the usual interference... should/could also be a grounding issue.

The pots worked fine when my tech had installed the P-Rails - but somehow only in reverse position 0 was 10... so I felt the need to change/correct their wiring... (also they were the only controls for the neck pu back then... more Les Paul Style - 'cause all the switch positions were taken by the P-Rail-options) since the day I "optimized" them they do these strange things (not rolling fully back volumewise, getting louder again from "5" on... tone pot not really doing anything)

If searched for this specific case - and the only mention of this was in another forum - but with no solution...
and here at offset I just found a million ways what elae I could do with the upper controls inatead of using it as the rhythm channel! ;)