lefty mustang tremolo arm?

For help with setups and other technical issues.
armyofbees
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

lefty mustang tremolo arm?

Post by armyofbees » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:58 am

I found a lefty KC mustang and it's being delivered this week! it didn't have the trem arm, so I'm searching for a lefty replacement. does anyone know of any companies that sell these or can make a repro to fit the MIJ tremolo? thanks!

Acoasma
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: lefty mustang tremolo arm?

Post by Acoasma » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:30 am

Wow! Congrats for the guitar! Which color?

At last, maybe you can bend the right handed one.

Cheers and show the photos in future!
A.

armyofbees
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by armyofbees » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:39 am

Acoasma wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:30 am
Wow! Congrats for the guitar! Which color?

At last, maybe you can bend the right handed one.

Cheers and show the photos in future!
A.
thanks for the tip. hadn't considered bending a righty but that's probably the easiest way to go!

It was the competition blue with stripe. I ended up returning it (I know, I'm crazy) but it just wasn't in the condition I was expecting based on description...which I would have been fine with if the price matched. I'm sure whoever ends up with it will be happy but as much as I loved the color and rarity of it, I would have ended up converting it to a standard mustang setup (bridge, pickups) and it just wasn't cost effective. I do have another lefty surprise coming soon though and will post photos of that!

Acoasma
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by Acoasma » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:05 am

It was the competition blue with stripe. I ended up returning it (I know, I'm crazy) but it just wasn't in the condition I was expecting based on description...which I would have been fine with if the price matched. I'm sure whoever ends up with it will be happy but as much as I loved the color and rarity of it, I would have ended up converting it to a standard mustang setup (bridge, pickups) and it just wasn't cost effective. I do have another lefty surprise coming soon though and will post photos of that!
Thats great that there were a return option in your business. Somebody dont like returning items and somebody dont like returning money even more. :D But yes, you are crazy! :D
So, I grab popcorn and wait for the surprise. Cant wait.
Cheers
A.