Jaguarillo wiring diagram?

For help with setups and other technical issues.
Tommyd55
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Jaguarillo wiring diagram?

Post by Tommyd55 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:20 am

Anyone know the where abouts of one?
I have one from SD but it shows a single coil sized HB with a couple of wires coming off the HB taped off.. I am not in the least a wiring expert so not sure if this is correct..
http://www.seymourduncan.com/wiring-dia ... ume,1-tone

the original wiring (fender) didn't have any wires taped off..

and for some reason the don't give you the full size HB as an option.. I actually think it is a error on the site imo..

Anyone want to offer info here feel free.. I am just looking for your basic stock wiring.. unless there is some neat option to do it better with stock parts..
Fender Pawn Shop Jaguarillo...
Fender customer support had zip on it...chat came up with nothing on it..

I know it's a pretty simple wiring job and I have wired several but I have to have a dia to follow cause I do not understand the technical aspects of it all.

thanks...

Tommyd55
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Re: Jaguarillo wiring diagram?

Post by Tommyd55 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:47 am

Does anyone know if the bridge humbucker is even wired to the tone pot through the 5 way ? or is it not... lol

I have figured out some of it.. The red HB wire is ground. I'm just not sure what to do with the other 3...
do the blk and green go to the 5 way #1 on the input side? lol.. no idea where the white goes..
I have 4 wires.. red/blk.... white/green... (fender HB) and I now understand the 5 way switch...

I'll keep working on my knowledge.. I'll run across the answer somewhere..

Tommyd55
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Re: Jaguarillo wiring diagram?

Post by Tommyd55 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:11 pm