60th Anniversary Jazzmaster

Discussion of newer designs, copies and reissue offset-waist instruments.
StrangeIdols
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: 60th Anniversary Jazzmaster

Post by StrangeIdols » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:28 am

SonicATX wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:23 am
The PF fretboards are bothering me less and less. There is such a huge variation of shades on these guitars. Wildwood had a few listed that looked very dark. I’d take one of those paisleys if the shell pink dream ever dies (it won’t). Nice guitars!
Honestly I get that, I was really worried that the board would look like the road worn on the fender site. Whilst it's sort of light, I think it works - I think with a darker board it might not have looked as good, slightly lighter board makes the blocks and binding stand out more, at least imo

Those paisley jazzmasters do look class, fender have been doing quite nicely with the FSR and LE stuff lately

BlueMelody
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: 60th Anniversary Jazzmaster

Post by BlueMelody » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:47 pm

StrangeIdols wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:56 am
Also, those paisley Jazzmasters are lovely, the blue one looks brilliant! hope you're enjoying it BlueMelody!
Thanks, I’m really loving it...cleans, with dirt and fuzz and whatever else I run it with it just sounds brilliant! Yours is gorgeous too, soooo classy in black and with the inlays and matching headstock...there are so many great JM’s on the market right now, it’s hard to not want one of each!