Inserting an Image

For troubles with forum features or general questions regarding site moderation/administration.
Post Reply
User avatar
Telliot
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 9860
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Inserting an Image

Post by Telliot » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:24 pm

Help!

I’m really having a hard time with Imgur lately. Is it just me, or are the links not .jpg extensions anymore?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured out a workaround.
The cool thing about fretless is you can hit a note...and then renegotiate.

User avatar
blankfield
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:29 pm
Location: Minneapolis

Re: Inserting an Image

Post by blankfield » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:04 pm

Not sure if this has been addressed somewhere else, but is there a way to embed imgur albums on OSG?

User avatar
Grey
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 2016
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 11:58 am

Re: Inserting an Image

Post by Grey » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:36 pm

blankfield wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:04 pm
Not sure if this has been addressed somewhere else, but is there a way to embed imgur albums on OSG?
No, you can link to the album (as a URL) otherwise you have you direct link each image if you want them displayed in-line.

User avatar
blankfield
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:29 pm
Location: Minneapolis

Re: Inserting an Image

Post by blankfield » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:38 pm

Grey wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:36 pm
blankfield wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:04 pm
Not sure if this has been addressed somewhere else, but is there a way to embed imgur albums on OSG?
No, you can link to the album (as a URL) otherwise you have you direct link each image if you want them displayed in-line.

Thank you!

User avatar
Fuzzbuzz
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:43 am

Re: Inserting an Image

Post by Fuzzbuzz » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:42 am

Once you insert your image the first time, it gets easier to do. You just have to get over that initial hump of confusion, fear and excitement. Next thing you know, you will want to insert an image every day. Multiple times a day even. Just be smart about which posts you insert an image on. Take your time with a post before you commit to inserting an image.

User avatar
ConeyIslandFrank
PAT PEND
PAT PEND
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Inserting an Image

Post by ConeyIslandFrank » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:55 am

Will the TAPATALK app work on the OSG site to post pictures? Anyone have luck using it?

User avatar
andy_tchp
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 5724
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:36 am
Location: Brisbane

Re: Inserting an Image

Post by andy_tchp » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:44 am

ConeyIslandFrank wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:55 am
Will the TAPATALK app work on the OSG site to post pictures?
No.
"I don't know why we asked him to join the band 'cause the rest of us don't like country music all that much; we just like Graham Lee."
David McComb, 1987.

User avatar
wademp
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:34 am
Location: Elizabethtown, Ky

Re: Inserting an Image

Post by wademp » Wed May 01, 2019 10:32 am

Test


Image

matthew a
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 264
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:31 am
Location: London, UK

Re: Inserting an Image

Post by matthew a » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:09 am

Popping this question here as it now seems like the Internet is making life very hard finding the actual image url to post. I used to use Facebook. But now I don’t have a fb account, so struggling.

Any simple upload sites (preferably not with instagram style sharing) where I can add my photos and get a direct url to add to the code here?

User avatar
andy_tchp
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 5724
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:36 am
Location: Brisbane

Re: Inserting an Image

Post by andy_tchp » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:57 am

matthew a wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:09 am
Any simple upload sites (preferably not with instagram style sharing) where I can add my photos and get a direct url to add to the code here?
I've been using Flickr.

Imgur is also quite popular.
"I don't know why we asked him to join the band 'cause the rest of us don't like country music all that much; we just like Graham Lee."
David McComb, 1987.

matthew a
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 264
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:31 am
Location: London, UK

Re: Inserting an Image

Post by matthew a » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:11 am

andy_tchp wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:57 am
matthew a wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:09 am
Any simple upload sites (preferably not with instagram style sharing) where I can add my photos and get a direct url to add to the code here?
I've been using Flickr.

Imgur is also quite popular.
Neither of the mobile versions of those seem to give me the image url to post unto the code on here. I feel like old age is here- I’m being outfoxed by technology.

Post Reply