Greetings from the oven that is Chandler, AZ

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
baccachewy
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Greetings from the oven that is Chandler, AZ

Post by baccachewy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:35 pm

I realized I never posted one of these. A fellow OSG member brought me here because of my love of all things offset. I am mostly here to view all of your beautiful collections but I am interested in learning about how to do less complex mods to my gear. In a perfect world, I would love to build guitars like many of the members of this forum. Maybe someday...

-VB-
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Re: Greetings from the oven that is Chandler, AZ

Post by -VB- » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:41 pm

Hello from just down the road! I'm in Tucson, a bit balmy there of late as well... :wtf: Work has me in Alaska right now, but I'll be home in time for what looks to be a sweltering weekend. Pool day!

baccachewy
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by baccachewy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:42 pm

-VB- wrote:Hello from just down the road! I'm in Tucson, a bit balmy there of late as well... Work has me in Alaska right now, but I'll be home in time for what looks to be a sweltering weekend. Pool day!
Alaska? I get could behind that right about now. Supposed to be 121 this weekend :fp: :fp: :fp:

-VB-
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Post by -VB- » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:49 pm

It's 37 degrees where I'm at, I am enjoying it while I can. Tucson shows 118 on Saturday.