Re: Greetings from Relative Newbie

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
i love sharin foo
Mods
Mods

Post by i love sharin foo » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:06 pm

Awesome!

I LOVE the Maxon delays, both old and new. The EB VPs will be around later too, so this sounds like a good plan to me. As for the reverb, have you had a chance to try any of the Boss units? I really, really like both the RV-2 and RV-5. There are a lot of good sounds in those boxes. The The plate settings sound great on both, and the modulation and spring are both cool on the RV-5. The 2s used to be real cheap. I'm not sure if they still are though.

Justin
A death’s head ring upon his finger

frippy
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by frippy » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:46 pm

i love sharin foo wrote: Awesome!

I LOVE the Maxon delays, both old and new. The EB VPs will be around later too, so this sounds like a good plan to me. As for the reverb, have you had a chance to try any of the Boss units? I really, really like both the RV-2 and RV-5. There are a lot of good sounds in those boxes. The The plate settings sound great on both, and the modulation and spring are both cool on the RV-5. The 2s used to be real cheap. I'm not sure if they still are though.

Justin
Thanks! :) I think the Maxon delays are amazing.

I've tried the RV-5 and liked it a lot but went with the Holier Grail at the time. I'll have to revisit the RV-5, as well as look for an RV-2. I do like the modulated reverb on the RV-5 a good bit. I've seen a Holy Grail for pretty cheap and thought about picking it up, as well.

frippy
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by frippy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:58 am

acoustic_frippy wrote:
Now to decide which version of the Hairpie to get  ::)
Friends who decide to trade a Vexter Series Fuzz Factory for a new-ish Rat II are awesome  :D

I had to share that with y'all  ::)