Jazzer Virgin!

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
shmuckhed
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Jazzer Virgin!

Post by shmuckhed » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:59 pm

Hi guys,

I have to confess that this is all new to me. I have never owned an offset before but have just acquired a body and neck and will be aiming to build my own jazzer - sorry I don't even know if we are allowed to call it this :unsure:

I own a stripped and modded Baja Tele and hardtail partscaster strat - should really called it a bitsa as it is in bits at the moment . I also have an Epi Century. So as you can see I own nothing with a trem - yet ;D

I live just outside London and am looking for your advice on all things Jazzmaster - well to start off with. Who knows. there could be other offsets along the way especially if my jazzmaster build takes off!

I am an average home player and classic rock and blues is my passion when it comes to music, but I like most guitar-based stuff.

My neck and body are mahogany so it's not going to be your "normal" build. I love nitro - although have never sprayed before - and I love vintage/old vs shiny/new...

Hope this post finds you all well! I am looking forward to being part of the community and learning loads about the new world :)