Greetings from Brasil!

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
Frusciante93
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Greetings from Brasil!

Post by Frusciante93 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:10 pm

Hi guys!

I've been obsessing over offset guitars, more specifically jazzmasters for a while, and after lurking for a few days, I decided I should make an account!

Also, I've been planning a custom build of a jazzmaster (classic "-ish" style, with a few modern twists to it... I'll be making an appropriate post to discuss and ask for help on the proper section of the forum)... And that should start soon (at least until the end of the year, after I've decided the adequate configuration).

So... yeah! Expect to read from me from now on! Hope to be of help whenever possible... I'm not experienced on the offset world of guits, since I still haven't gotten mine, but that oughta change!

I don't really know how to end my post so... yeah, have a good one y'all!

aliendawg
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Greetings from Brasil!

Post by aliendawg » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Bem vindo!!

You'll find lots of info here! But remember... Don't take them all TOO serious. In the end it's all about preference.

Try the guitars yourself and always keep an open mind haha
"With the resurgence of offsets it seems like we're also seeing a resurgence of people who don't know what to do with them" - 601210

Frusciante93
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Re: Greetings from Brasil!

Post by Frusciante93 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:13 am

Thanks for the welcome!

I don't know if it's allowed, but I'll try to get some traffic into my build's post:

http://www.offsetguitars.com/forums/vie ... 8&t=108889

Like I said, the lack of jazzmaster oughta change!!