plz come to brazil

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
aliendawg
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

plz come to brazil

Post by aliendawg » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:35 pm

What's up, guys!

I'm Luiz, 20, from Brazil. Somehow I joined this forum in 2014 but never activated my account. Now I'm in love with offsets again and hoping to learn a lot about them here.

I don't own an offset yet, so I've been wondering if it's worth buying one. I'm in love with Fender Jaguars and Jazzmasters but they're very expensive here. I'm not in a band, I record my own music for fun mostly. That's why I was considering getting a VM. But at the same time I'm also considering buying a legit Fender to be my baby you know what I mean? Damn... just thinking about my grandsons inheriting a Jag gives me the chills haha

well... happy to be here!

ps: plz come to brazil
Last edited by aliendawg on Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"With the resurgence of offsets it seems like we're also seeing a resurgence of people who don't know what to do with them" - 601210

surfrod
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Re: plz come to brazil

Post by surfrod » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:52 pm

Get a VM, don't wait to have the $$ for a fender. Its a great guitar. I have vm jag, jazz, cvs, played lots of em and the jag is my favorite. So if you can afford one, get it now so you can start making music. imho

Cheers,
surfrod

Mr. Jones
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Re: plz come to brazil

Post by Mr. Jones » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:37 am

You saw my Modern Player Mustang. It's a legit Fender (though made in China).
I live in Mexico and I got it for about $450 US.
They're discontinued I think but if you can find one I think the finish is just a touch better than VM's and CV's for about the same price.