Greetings from Sacramento

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
Taxmaster916
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Greetings from Sacramento

Post by Taxmaster916 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:14 pm

Hello fellow offset lovers. My name's Justin a guitarist and bassist who writes and records music. I got my first Offset in 08 a Black Classic Player Jazzmaster and I was instantly hooked. a few years later I'd get a squire vintage mod Jaguar. I am currently building my own offset Jazzblaster/Jaguar I call the "Taxmaster" after my last name. It has a Olympic white alder body,all maple fender licensed neck with reverse headstock,Tremolo with rolling TOM saddle,Jaguar bottom control plate and a Seymour Duncan Distortion humbucker in the bridge and jazz humbucker in the neck, with all gold hardware. I honestly don't know why it's taken me years of going on here and having questions to just now sign up but better late then never. Im very gratful to be a part of this board and to be surrounded by the knowledge you all bring and am excited to show the progress of my build as it comes along. Looking forward to interacting with you all.
Soundcloud.com/taxara