Looking to Build a Guitar

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
cjtyree
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Looking to Build a Guitar

Post by cjtyree » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:29 pm

Hey all, new here and looking for some assistance. I love offset style guitars. I currently play to modified fender toronado deluxes. After getting the itch of modding guitars, I feel it’s time to build one. My goal is to have a mix of classic and unique features.

The offset I want is the fernandes native for a body shape. I like that it looks like a mix of a tele deluxe and a toronado. I acquired an aluminum neck that is fender specs with a standard fmic 4 bolt pattern and neck pocket width.

I’d love to find someone who could build me a native body with that neck pocket and a fixed bridge, string through body. There other small details I want but are incredibly simple. I would be happy with an unfinished body, but willing to commit to full finish, paint, assembly, and completion if available.

I live 5 min south of Washington DC in va. I am willing to correspond by phone and do shipping. But if I can find someone with a few hours radius I’d prefer that. Thanks for reading and looking forward to any help or suggestions people have to offer.