cereal, serial, like, whatever

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
cereal
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

cereal, serial, like, whatever

Post by cereal » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:38 pm

Hello all.  Apologies to Mr or Ms Serial - didn't mean to step on your handle homophonically, please forgive me!  I have to use Cereal in memory of my ex-cat.

I'm a guitar and bass junky generally, but have a particular love for the offset babies...I think it all started when some family friends *gave* me a white Electric XII they didn't have any use for...and me being 16 and utterly foolish, neither did I.  So it's been a long, 80's-fashionable-Rawk-Geetar filled path back to anything  offset and, particularly, white.  Now I have to be reminded not to actually take my '60 white Jazzmaster to bed with me. I react very reasonably to this and climb  into bed with the Jag instead - it's sunburst, so I can claim I'm something other than totally nuts.  Sort of.    I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, glad I stubled onto this nice site and all you similarly besotted - I mean, enlightened folks here!

sookwinder
Mods
Mods

Re: cereal, serial, like, whatever

Post by sookwinder » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:08 pm

welcome  and .............  we need pics of your quitars :)
relaxing alternative to doing actual work ...

cereal
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Re: cereal, serial, like, whatever

Post by cereal » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:11 am

thanks!

I'll work on pics too.