Hello from Omaha!

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
jcstilley
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Hello from Omaha!

Post by jcstilley » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:57 pm

First, I would like to thank the admins for the add. My name is Jonathan. And as I'm sure you gathered by the title, I do indeed live in Omaha, Nebraska.
I'm a huge fan of surf music and especially surf guitar. No Jazzmasters or Jags... yet. I also enjoy building guitars from kits. Sadly, I haven't found a Jazzmaster kit that stays true to the original. Regardless, I'm happy to be here. And I look forward to spending time here.

daCod
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Hello from Omaha!

Post by daCod » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:42 am

always nice to see/hear from another nebraskan. i work in OMA & live in LIN. company car... company gas... good times.

you should try putting together your own 'kit' persey. my most recent venture was an MJT body with musickraft neck. good shit is good. i need to snap some pictures of that one. so far i've only got the family shot posted at the bottom of the page here...

http://www.offsetguitars.com/forums/vie ... start=3465" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

welcome aboard!
your paranoia must be weapons-grade.
“I have terrible hearing trouble. I have unwittingly helped to invent and refine a type of music that makes its principal proponents deaf.” ~ PT

jcstilley
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Re: Hello from Omaha!

Post by jcstilley » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:21 am

It may get to the point that I do the body and neck myself. But it's another project for another time.