Greetings from Georgia...

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
Fakubaku
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Greetings from Georgia...

Post by Fakubaku » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:55 am

...not the one you're thinking of. I come from a godforsaken Eastern European country where there's hardly a guitar community, let alone an offset one. When I walk into music shops (the two shops there are ;D ) and ask if they have any 'offsets' in stock, they shoot weird glances at me and slowly walk away. So in order to get my hands on an offset, the only choice I had was to import one.

Been lurking here occasionally since I got the guitar, never decided to post. But my GAS has returned now. Lately, I've been looking into some Teisco offsets. Plus, I have some questions about my instrument. I Look forward to a great experience!

Here's my stuff :)

natthu
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Greetings from Georgia...

Post by natthu » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:28 pm

Hello from Australia!

Actually, when people say "Georgia" I think of the former Soviet Republic first (but then remember that there's a US State with the same name... and then assume they are probably talking about that one).
Georgia is on my list of places to visit. Unfortunately probably not any time soon though :(

That is an excellent collection of pedals you have there, despite the fact you live in a place with few options fro guitar shops 8)

Fakubaku
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Re: Greetings from Georgia...

Post by Fakubaku » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:10 am

Thanks! Hit me up if you ever get here ;D