Hello from OKC

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
reamemiya034
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Hello from OKC

Post by reamemiya034 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:03 pm

I'm new to the forum, I started out my offset journey a couple years back with a Fender MIM Classic Player Jazzmaster in Sunburst. I loved how it could handle lead/rhythm/jazz, great versatility as well as tone. I'm lead vocals and play acoustic in my band and eventually got rid of my entire electric guitar rig. I've recently started dabbling again in electrics and started out buying an amp first of all things. I settled with a Milkman Sideman 50, 2-channel amp, one voiced for guitar the other for pedal steel. My first purchase was a Fender AVRI 62' Jazzmaster that the previous owner refinished into a beautiful tribute of the 59' Surf Burst Jazzmaster, even included a Pat. Pend tremolo :) The second purchase was sort of a shot in the dark, I found it on reverb and it just looked like the most interestingly awesome Jazzmaster I've ever seen. It is a Deep Seat Electric VI, beautiful craftsmanship as well as playability, the tonal possibilities are insane not to mention it can sort of emulate a bass guitar with the right settings. Below are some photos, my next acquisition will be a Bilt Relevator or Zaftig but I still need to figure out which configuration I'd like.