Fender double neck 6/12

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
nandom
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Fender double neck 6/12

Post by nandom » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:07 pm

Hi everybody.... a few years back I finished a project (Strat double neck 6/12) .. I used '57'62' on the bottom (6 string side) and for the 12 side I used Noiseless.....after finishing I was never satisfied with the sound of the Noiseless on the upper side.... but by then I had spent quite a bit of money in getting the right parts, neck etc, so i just left it as it was. Now, this summer, and already retired, I thought it was the right time to "re-start" the mods on the guitar/project!.... so, at the time I also didn't know about Curtis Novak...or did ever found on Ebay and other sites the split original pups for the 12 side....also, at the time, I bought the pickguard already cut for 3 and 3 single pups. Now I already got in touch with Curtis (I'm waiting for a reply) about the pups and would like to know if any of you guys have a PDF file of the pickguard of a 12 Strat so I can use it as a template for mine.
Any help would be appreciated!
I would like to post a pic of my guitar... but I am a "newbie" here and can't figure out how to do it! Soon as I know I will....Thanks again!