New Canuck Member

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
MudShark
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

New Canuck Member

Post by MudShark » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:43 pm

Hello Offsets:

I am excited to have just joined the OSG forum! I am a Canadian player living in Calgary Alberta with an assortment of guitars. I own a Gretsch 6120-DSV Nashville (Chet) with Bigsby, a Gretsch Powerjet, Custom built Telecaster, Gibson CS-336 and a Larrivee Parlour Guitar. I have owned one offset which was a Jaguar 50th Anniversary. Regrettably I sold that one and am thinking of a new offset.

I am exploring either buying the new 2016 Fender Jazzmaster with Bigsby or building a Warmouth JazzMaster with a Bigsby. If any one has any suggestions for my quest of a Jazzmaster build with a Bigsby please let me know if this is possible and what might the cons of such an animal.

Glad to be here in OSG land!

MudShark (Roger)

davewrites
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: New Canuck Member

Post by davewrites » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:45 pm

Calgary? I got a brother there. I you see him, tell him to give our mother a call.

Welcome aboard. I'm sure you get a ton o' feedback and tips about different offsets models and how to build/mod them. But be careful what you wish for because some days it can be like drinking from a firehose.
Nothing is anything until it is written. After that, it's everything.