Re: The OffsetGuitars Forum Members Music Catalogue / You make music ? Post a link !

Favorite new record? Favorite old record? Got a band? Post it here.
Post Reply
User avatar
jnewton
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:58 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: The OffsetGuitars Forum Members Music Catalogue / You make music ? Post a link !

Post by jnewton » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:14 pm

Here’s my band, Shiner. Our newest record came out a couple months ago.

https://open.spotify.com/album/777DEcO ... 1umFwjZfIg


https://youtu.be/uyAJGhAbl1Y

User avatar
mizbiz
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:38 pm
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: The OffsetGuitars Forum Members Music Catalogue / You make music ? Post a link !

Post by mizbiz » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:30 am

Hey guys,
My band, Arms of Tripoli, premiered our new album today on Heavy Blog is Heavy here:
https://www.heavyblogisheavy.com/2020/0 ... dy-moving/

You can stream the whole album if you'd like here:
https://armsoftripoli.bandcamp.com/albu ... ay-plastic

The album is out on Friday, July 24th on all streaming and digital music sites. You can also purchase it through our label, Fluttery Records, if inclined to do so here:
https://arms-of-tripoli.bandcamp.com/al ... ay-plastic

User avatar
marqueemoon
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 3875
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:37 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: The OffsetGuitars Forum Members Music Catalogue / You make music ? Post a link !

Post by marqueemoon » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:52 am

jnewton wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:14 pm
Here’s my band, Shiner. Our newest record came out a couple months ago.

https://open.spotify.com/album/777DEcO ... 1umFwjZfIg


https://youtu.be/uyAJGhAbl1Y

Whoa. I saw y’all in Columbia, MO in the late 90’s.

It was in the back room of a hippie coffee shop.

dinosaurkale->
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 2747
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:07 pm
Location: illadelph halflife

Re: The OffsetGuitars Forum Members Music Catalogue / You make music ? Post a link !

Post by dinosaurkale-> » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:17 pm

this was my first attempt at recording music/ figuring out how to record myself.
figured i'd use the lockdown quarantine to do something productive

www.violethexe.bandcamp.com

SadFuzz
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 356
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:12 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: The OffsetGuitars Forum Members Music Catalogue / You make music ? Post a link !

Post by SadFuzz » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:13 am

New two tracks of loop/found sounds/no wave guitar scrapes.

http://ferrictapes.bandcamp.com/album/f ... ranslation

Follow up to an EP I did last month.
"Turns out meeting new people was a lot more complicated than i originally thought."

https://ferrictapes.bandcamp.com/releases

User avatar
invisible man
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Manta Sonica, California

Re: The OffsetGuitars Forum Members Music Catalogue / You make music ? Post a link !

Post by invisible man » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:35 pm

Was asked to do my first online collaboration, a three-way edit/remix of my solo Bass VI track. These guys do great work.

https://soundcloud.com/myrhyum/in-the- ... og-sisters
https://soundcloud.com/billy-gashade

User avatar
Cstep
PAT PEND
PAT PEND
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:57 am

Re: The OffsetGuitars Forum Members Music Catalogue / You make music ? Post a link !

Post by Cstep » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:43 am

mizbiz wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:30 am
Hey guys,
My band, Arms of Tripoli, premiered our new album today on Heavy Blog is Heavy here:
https://www.heavyblogisheavy.com/2020/0 ... dy-moving/

You can stream the whole album if you'd like here:
https://armsoftripoli.bandcamp.com/albu ... ay-plastic

The album is out on Friday, July 24th on all streaming and digital music sites. You can also purchase it through our label, Fluttery Records, if inclined to do so here:
https://arms-of-tripoli.bandcamp.com/al ... ay-plastic
Love it

User avatar
mizbiz
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:38 pm
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: The OffsetGuitars Forum Members Music Catalogue / You make music ? Post a link !

Post by mizbiz » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:52 am

Cstep wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:43 am
mizbiz wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:30 am
Hey guys,
My band, Arms of Tripoli, premiered our new album today on Heavy Blog is Heavy here:
https://www.heavyblogisheavy.com/2020/0 ... dy-moving/

You can stream the whole album if you'd like here:
https://armsoftripoli.bandcamp.com/albu ... ay-plastic

The album is out on Friday, July 24th on all streaming and digital music sites. You can also purchase it through our label, Fluttery Records, if inclined to do so here:
https://arms-of-tripoli.bandcamp.com/al ... ay-plastic
Love it
This muuuuust be someone I know... 1st post? Who dis?

Post Reply