Kings of Leon (frauds?)

Favorite new record? Favorite old record? Got a band? Post it here.
Jaguar018
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Kings of Leon (frauds?)

Post by Jaguar018 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:35 am

eurotrashed wrote:It is surprising how much press and money Andrew WK gets for making one known album 16 years ago. He had enough money to own a club in NYC, will be on TV as a personality, and has people show up to shows where he sings to a backing track and plays piano.
Yes. It's CRAZY how a person with an old hit record made some money and still gets a bit of press. That's never happened before to any other person or band.

How do we know that's really him?!? Isn't it an illuminati actor? Is it really his money? Is the NYC merely a front for recruiting new Andrew YK clones? Is he really playing the piano? Why are YOU the only person who is mentioning all this stuff buying into these 'theories?'

I need to read some conspiracy theory websites to find out!

parry
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by parry » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:42 am

It's true.
All of it.
I've been living (secretly) as Wes Anderson. Until now. The fluctuation of my post history proves it. Look it up. It's out there. If you know where to look.
But you probably shouldn't.
For your safety.

They are watching. :ph34r:

On a completely unrelated, side note: Anybody know how I can change the default viewing typeface of this site to Futura?
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Pepe Silvia
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by Pepe Silvia » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:45 am

No seriously, he had one album, two songs with radio play, not an insanely huge hit, basically a one hit wonder and he is still riding that train plus just tons of publicity for just being Andrew WK. How many one hit wonders are still popular and haven't dropped off the face of the earth? WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO LOU BEGA?

Grey
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by Grey » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:54 am

Maybe the original Andrew WK is partying hard with Tony Clifton?

StevenO
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by StevenO » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:08 am

parry wrote:It's true.
All of it.
I've been living (secretly) as Wes Anderson. Until now. The fluctuation of my post history proves it. Look it up. It's out there. If you know where to look.
But you probably shouldn't.
For your safety.

They are watching.

On a completely unrelated, side note: Anybody know how I can change the default viewing typeface of this site to Futura?
I once thought of starting a cover band called Futura and all we'd play is songs from Wes Anderson soundtracks, and we'd dress as Ben Stiller and the twins from Royal Tenenbaums or Team Zissou. One day...