Magicstomp - hit it or skip it?

Everyone needs a stompbox.
daydreamdelay
Mods
Mods

Magicstomp - hit it or skip it?

Post by daydreamdelay » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:58 am

I want another spacy reverb to go with my RRV-10 as I like to have one before delay and one after.. I've been thinking about getting a rack like the quadraverb or midiverb but after looking into smallish midi pedals like the midi mouse I wonder if I'd be better off with something like the Magicstomp II

I've heard that the reverbs and delays are really good and can be tweaked to your hearts content.. this sounds good to me

anyone use one of these?

i love sharin foo
Mods
Mods

Re: Magicstomp - hit it or skip it?

Post by i love sharin foo » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:30 pm

I've never owned one myself, but I too have heard lots of people say that the reverb and delays are really nice. I thought I heard a few people say that you can't actually edit the effects as much as you would think you could. But like I said, I haven't tried one either. Places were selling them real cheap brand new, but I'm not sure if they still are. Since you are already using a racks, it might be just as well to give the Midi- or Quadraverbs a shot. But I ahven't tried those firsthand either  :-[

Justin
A death’s head ring upon his finger

daydreamdelay
Mods
Mods

Re: Magicstomp - hit it or skip it?

Post by daydreamdelay » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:33 pm

yeah MF was blowing them out a while back but I very rarely have the money when something is actually on sale  ::)

I should be able to find a decent deal on one used, we'll see..