elpiulas
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Re: Line 6 M-13

Post by elpiulas » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:47 am

jbuckner wrote:
elpiulas wrote:
jbuckner wrote: Welcome to the board.

I think that you have to use a Line 6 Expression pedal for the M13; but if you have the Roland pedal working all you might have to do is program the expression pedal to work with the individual effects. If you see a couple of posts above you'll see that Line 6 is giving away an expression pedal with the purchase of a M13.

I bought one today also, I'm falling in love with it. It sounds great through my rig and with my existing dirt pedals.

I can't wait to dig into it more. I'm joining the Line 6 forums to see what all they are saying about it.
Hello! after tweaking the M13 for a while, finally now the Roland Ev-5 works OK with the M13.,

I made a Factory Reset, adjust the trim on the EV-5 to 10. And in the M13 Setup I activated the Pedal for FX1 only for testing. And finally (for example) i adjusted the parameter for min & max values on the Q-Filter model. And voilà: simple Wa-Wahh Effect...

bye..
For future reference, how do you do the factory reset? I'm being lazy and I don't want to look in the manual.
from the user's manual.. the Factory Reset procedure is:

"There may be times when you’d like to reset your M13 to its Factory settings. You may
want to recall a particular Factory Scene, for example. To do a Factory Reset, first back up
any Scenes you’d like to keep (see MIDI Backup on page 1•5), then follow these steps:

• Turn the Model Select Knob under LCD 4 until “Rst Fact?” is displayed.
• Press down on the Model Select Knob - “Reset To Factory?” will be displayed.
• To initiate the Factory Reset, press down on the Model Select Knob again.
• All Factory defaults will be reset, including Scene Presets and Global settings."

jbuckner
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Line 6 M-13

Post by jbuckner » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:45 am

Thanks for the insight.

I'm still loving the M13. Everyday it's a new sounds.

Hopefully this honeymoon period won't fade.
Good Deals: Casbah, Dren68