My Zvex collection begins to expand again...oh-oh!!!

Everyone needs a stompbox.
Post Reply
Singlebladepickup
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 1840
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:12 am
Location: U.S. of fuckin' A.

Re: My Zvex collection begins to expand again...oh-oh!!!

Post by Singlebladepickup » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:21 am

I want that loop junky and nano! The loop junky seems kind of expensive for what it is, I might check out the Russian lo-fi loop clone in reverb that’s like $135 with free shipping

User avatar
Maggieo
Expat
Expat
Posts: 9166
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:36 am
Location: Nebraska, USA
Contact:

Re: My Zvex collection begins to expand again...oh-oh!!!

Post by Maggieo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:25 am

On eBay, eh?

I do have a 10" speaker just lying around... :ph34r: :fp:
“Now I am quietly waiting for/ the catastrophe of my personality/ to seem beautiful again.”- Frank O'Hara
I am not an attorney and this post is for entertainment purposes only. Please consult a licensed attorney in your state for legal advice.

Singlebladepickup
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 1840
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:12 am
Location: U.S. of fuckin' A.

Re: My Zvex collection begins to expand again...oh-oh!!!

Post by Singlebladepickup » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:28 am

Maggieo wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:25 am
On eBay, eh?

I do have a 10" speaker just lying around... :ph34r: :fp:
They have it on ebay, but I think he/she charges more there. Here's the link:
https://reverb.com/item/2425699-analog- ... e-shipping

User avatar
fortytwo
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 836
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:57 am
Location: CoPenHagen

Re: My Zvex collection begins to expand again...oh-oh!!!

Post by fortytwo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:41 am

Maggieo wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:25 am
On eBay, eh?

I do have a 10" speaker just lying around... :ph34r: :fp:
Yup, but I'm not saying you should do it, I just saw it on my trawl through ebay for Zvex pedals, which I'm now addicted to collecting. :derp:

User avatar
zhivago
Mods
Mods
Posts: 20597
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:18 am
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: My Zvex collection begins to expand again...oh-oh!!!

Post by zhivago » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:55 pm

fortytwo wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:03 am

On another note, this one showed up yesterday.

Image
I had one of these when they first came out! The random mode is awesome! 8) 8)
Resident Spartan.

User avatar
zhivago
Mods
Mods
Posts: 20597
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:18 am
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: My Zvex collection begins to expand again...oh-oh!!!

Post by zhivago » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:56 pm

fortytwo wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:41 am
Maggieo wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:25 am
On eBay, eh?

I do have a 10" speaker just lying around... :ph34r: :fp:
Yup, but I'm not saying you should do it, I just saw it on my trawl through ebay for Zvex pedals, which I'm now addicted to collecting. :derp:
You're in good company!! :freako: :D 8)
Resident Spartan.

User avatar
fortytwo
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 836
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:57 am
Location: CoPenHagen

Re: My Zvex collection begins to expand again...oh-oh!!!

Post by fortytwo » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:22 am

zhivago wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:56 pm
You're in good company!! :freako: :D 8)
I just bought an Octane III :fp:

And a '99 Fuzz Factory :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

User avatar
MechaBulletBill
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 1920
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:16 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: My Zvex collection begins to expand again...oh-oh!!!

Post by MechaBulletBill » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:25 am

fortytwo wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:22 am
I just bought an Octane III :fp:
I've still got my eye out for one of these but prices seem to fluctuate wildly and I'm not spending >£200 on a superfuzz when I have a buzzz and a Super Unpleasant Companion already... still want one tho :whistle:

User avatar
zhivago
Mods
Mods
Posts: 20597
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:18 am
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: My Zvex collection begins to expand again...oh-oh!!!

Post by zhivago » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:37 pm

fortytwo wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:22 am
zhivago wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:56 pm
You're in good company!! :freako: :D 8)
I just bought an Octane III :fp:

And a '99 Fuzz Factory :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
Woah!!! Pictures please!!! :)
Resident Spartan.

User avatar
fortytwo
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 836
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:57 am
Location: CoPenHagen

Re: My Zvex collection begins to expand again...oh-oh!!!

Post by fortytwo » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:42 am

MechaBulletBill wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:25 am
fortytwo wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:22 am
I just bought an Octane III :fp:
I've still got my eye out for one of these but prices seem to fluctuate wildly and I'm not spending >£200 on a superfuzz when I have a buzzz and a Super Unpleasant Companion already... still want one tho :whistle:
I paid £130 incl. shipping for it.
zhivago wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:37 pm
fortytwo wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:22 am
zhivago wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:56 pm
You're in good company!! :freako: :D 8)
I just bought an Octane III :fp:

And a '99 Fuzz Factory :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
Woah!!! Pictures please!!! :)

All I got for now, are ebay pics

Image

Image

User avatar
zhivago
Mods
Mods
Posts: 20597
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:18 am
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: My Zvex collection begins to expand again...oh-oh!!!

Post by zhivago » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:56 am

fortytwo wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:42 am
All I got for now, are ebay pics

Image

Image
very cool!!! 8)
Resident Spartan.

User avatar
fortytwo
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 836
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:57 am
Location: CoPenHagen

Re: My Zvex collection begins to expand again...oh-oh!!!

Post by fortytwo » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:20 am

Yeah..
I got to do a complete family shot when they get here.

User avatar
MechaBulletBill
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 1920
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:16 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: My Zvex collection begins to expand again...oh-oh!!!

Post by MechaBulletBill » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:07 am

fortytwo wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:42 am
MechaBulletBill wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:25 am
fortytwo wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:22 am
I just bought an Octane III :fp:
I've still got my eye out for one of these but prices seem to fluctuate wildly and I'm not spending >£200 on a superfuzz when I have a buzzz and a Super Unpleasant Companion already... still want one tho :whistle:
I paid £130 incl. shipping for it.
That's a sensible price for a really cool fuzz :) nice one

User avatar
fortytwo
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 836
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:57 am
Location: CoPenHagen

Re: My Zvex collection begins to expand again...oh-oh!!!

Post by fortytwo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:32 am

This is seriously getting out of hand, someone stop me.

I forgot I bought this, but it just showed up.

Image

User avatar
zhivago
Mods
Mods
Posts: 20597
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:18 am
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: My Zvex collection begins to expand again...oh-oh!!!

Post by zhivago » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:30 pm

fortytwo wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:32 am
This is seriously getting out of hand, someone stop me.

I forgot I bought this, but it just showed up.

Image
hahah!! you're out of control! :D

By the way the Piercing Moose arrived on Saturday...it is awesome!! :-*
Resident Spartan.

Post Reply