assistance locating a part

Everyone needs a stompbox.
FightingPlankton
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

assistance locating a part

Post by FightingPlankton » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:12 am

so... the input level pot on my xp300 is kind of twitchy. So I opened it up to find the back of the pot cracked. I know it's almost sacrilege to even think about altering this thing, but in all honesty, i'd rather use it than leave it sitting in a box. So... I emailed Digitech and they got back to me same day. They said "The pot is a 100K W 12mm rotary pot with a D
shaft, horizontal mount." But little to assist me in locating such an item. Anyone know a source for these? I'm trying mouser and digi-key, but its a lot to browse through. If I cant find one, I'm thinking about waiting for a broken xp100 to pop up on ebay and just take one from that.
What is acoustic? Oh, you means a grandpa's guitars? A grandpa's guitars? That's for pussies and grandpas. I think you know it.

l9gaj
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: assistance locating a part

Post by l9gaj » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:51 am

FightingPlankton wrote:so... the input level pot on my xp300 is kind of twitchy. So I opened it up to find the back of the pot cracked. I know it's almost sacrilege to even think about altering this thing, but in all honesty, i'd rather use it than leave it sitting in a box. So... I emailed Digitech and they got back to me same day. They said "The pot is a 100K W 12mm rotary pot with a D
shaft, horizontal mount." But little to assist me in locating such an item. Anyone know a source for these? I'm trying mouser and digi-key, but its a lot to browse through. If I cant find one, I'm thinking about waiting for a broken xp100 to pop up on ebay and just take one from that.
Have a look at this - http://www2.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Bo ... pR1xMo8%3d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think that is the right one. :-)