response to sale ad in CL for my marshall...

Make it loud here.
mewithoutus
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

response to sale ad in CL for my marshall...

Post by mewithoutus » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:30 pm

look at what i got in my email in resoponse to my ad on craigslist for my marshall jtm 60:

Hello

I am really intrested in your musical instrument especially when I am a lover of musical instrument and really intreasted on how they play the instrument,I will be needing the instrument at my new house in New york.The price condition is okay by me.My client will issue payment to you as soon as we agree on the total amount of the whole item.About the shippment, that we be taken care my personal assistant,my personal assistant will be using his shipper to do the quick processing of the shipping of the item that i want to buy from you. So all you are to do after you will received payment in what ever way it will be convinent to you.Just take out your sale amount and refer the remaining money to my shipper immediately so that they will start the fast arrangement for the pickup of the item.Since you are the original owner of this item,and i am buying the item directly from you i will like you to write your full name for payment,with the mailing address which my client will be using to issued out payment to you.I will like to hear from you if this is okay by you and you are ready to process ,if. Any body want to buy this item just tell them that it has been sold. I will like to complete this transaction before next week. I will be waitng patiently in hearing back from you. THANKS AND MAIL ME BACK WITH YOUR DETAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE with your , NAME............ ,ADDRESS.....................,CELL PHONE NUMBER......................,will be waiting to here back from you.

Mark Derache

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

should i email him my info?! hahahahaha
=--->christopher

myspace.com/foxestheband

rabidhamster
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: response to sale ad in CL for my marshall...

Post by rabidhamster » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:50 pm

send him the FBI phone number:)

rabidhamster
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by rabidhamster » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:50 pm

also, where is this ad? ;)

mewithoutus
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by mewithoutus » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:03 am

haha. im in california, the ad is for the san fransisco bay area. look it up, youll find it.
=--->christopher

myspace.com/foxestheband