New profile pic of my Diezel!

Make it loud here.
mrnixon
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

New profile pic of my Diezel!

Post by mrnixon » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Hey all,

Got my diezel 1x12 in about one or two mos. ago, and i have to say, w/the broken in V30 (it was a floor model @ tone merchants), the clarity of the amplifier really really glistens. You can hear the harmonics swirl around gainy passages, and the percussiveness and glassiness of the cleans is a beautiful tone... things one notices  after all these years of typically-designed 'go-to' amps.

easily one of the few purchases i was fully satisfied with, no qualms about it.

i'd have to say, the Orange AD30, i was perfectly content with for a while, but having a clean channel on the Einstein was like 'OMG, THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN MISSING FROM MY TONE ALL THESE YEARS?! IM AN IDIOT!'

run down of satified purchases:
Fender Jaguar
Gibson SG Classic (traded for PRS Standard 24 - obvi. one that didnt make the cut of 'i'll take it and you'll never see it again')
Fender American Tele
Diezel Einstein/1x12
Eventide Timefactor
RMC FK-1 Compressor - best bang for the buck lol, altho i DO miss my mini bicomprossor.

yep - all my guitars were whittled down to those three. and they have all the tones i'd need for any session.
gone from 3 amps to one Diezel. Once again, i can do an entire session only tweaking the eqs and gain levels on it. One amp does the trick.

OffYourFace
Mods
Mods

Re: New profile pic of my Diezel!

Post by OffYourFace » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:58 pm

interesting...  I love Carl @ Tone Merchants, super sweet dude.

Jaguar018
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: New profile pic of my Diezel!

Post by Jaguar018 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:55 am

That looks like a super-think 1" thick cabinet with a closed back. Is that correct?