The FB CUSTOM

Make it loud here.
somanytoys
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: The FB CUSTOM

Post by somanytoys » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:22 am

That is really cool. Very nice. I will listen to the clips when I get in my computer - thanks for posting them.

Which of those 2 speakers did you end up putting in there? (Sorry if you already said in a post above, if so I missed it).

Also like your Serial Tone Killer. Nice stuff.
-David

It's a boost booster, to boost your boost - it makes your tone much muchier.

lhwarp
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: The FB CUSTOM

Post by lhwarp » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:01 pm

somanytoys wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:22 am
That is really cool. Very nice. I will listen to the clips when I get in my computer - thanks for posting them.

Which of those 2 speakers did you end up putting in there? (Sorry if you already said in a post above, if so I missed it).

Also like your Serial Tone Killer. Nice stuff.
Thanks @somanytoys ! ;)

I finally installed the Eminence Fender V1030 (10"/ 30W), lighter than the Ragin Cajun, more vintage-y and enough powered for a 10W amp.

Sorry, I do not have a clip with amp fully cranked, but the tone with a Strat sounds like Deep Purple - I listened to my pal shopkeeper and some semi-pro customers (one of them is a Blackmore clone :D ) playing it in his music shop a few days ago. Too bad I did not had my small roland R-05 recorder... :( :squint:

And yes, the Serial Tone Killer will have to return on my bench for some improvements before being completely ready "as expected". ::)

-lhwarp